Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 9 – Missoula Rest Day

Today I receive my first care package, thanks to my gf, steph. She sent my favorite trail mix, Sweet, Savory & Tart Trek Mix from Trader Joe’s. It was perfect because the chocolate melted and then clumped the nuts and raisins together, just the way I like’em. (Thank you much, they were just what I wanted…that’s very sweet of you). I had to stop eating my mix or I would have been late to my massage. Rueben found a massage clinic in downtown Missoula, 90 minutes for $50. When the masseuse first started my massage she began to chuckle, idk if it’s from my funky tan lines or my mosquito bites on my ass.
A bunch of us walked over to the pizza parlor and had dinner. Afterwards, both of Ed’s Achilles stiffened up and he couldn’t even walk and had to use me as a crutch to get back to campus, a little more than a mile away. Idk how he’s going to bike 99.6 miles tomorrow.


The university of montana

No comments: